Friday, June 25, 2010

WOMEN ONLY: What is your favourite shade of lipstick?

dark redWOMEN ONLY: What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick. But I love rosy pink lip gloss :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>WOMEN ONLY: What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
I'm medium olive-y


I like plum-y reds or berry toned sheer lipsticks


It depends on what I'm wearing on the rest of my face. Usually I'm too lazy for lipstick and just throw on some lip balm
i like a nice coral pink, but if you can pull off red without looking like a tramp, then God bless you!
I like a nice pink that looks semi-natural, goes great with my skintone!
I like plum shades, they make my teeth look whiter.
mauvy-pink gloss - sounds terrible but it suits me.
I prefer Lipgloss.
If im a guy, am i qualified to answer this?
no lipstick---clear lip gloss or neutral pink!
sexist! oh and a reddish-pink.
no lipstick only ljp gloss or chap stick
a peachy rose color
i prefer lip gloss but since i have to chose crimson red.





^_~
nude... its nt clear! its nude.... makes ur lips look thick n juicy....
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting