Friday, June 25, 2010

Can someone recommend a good shade of lipstick for me?

i have fair skin, brown eyes and dark auburn hair.Can someone recommend a good shade of lipstick for me?
A nude color will complement your skin tone.


Make your eyes more dramatic using eyeliner.Can someone recommend a good shade of lipstick for me?
Max factor lipgloss in 80's pink.


To get a cool 80's look.











-Mauve Purple: goes good with fair skin.





_Brown/ shimmer: look sophisticated.








Red: look like you are a model.
I am a huge lover of lipgloss. Try ';Stila'; I usually buy it at Sephora. I think a nude gloss or a light brownish tint would be really nice on you.
nivea kiss of shimmer.





its a chapstick/gloss





its a baby/soft pink color





would look really pretty!
a peachy color for surelyyyy





=D
i think something like a peach color would be nice.. maybe a shimmery peach lip gloss.
dark peaches color that's closer to the red
a nice champagne color
i think i light reddish color would be cute:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting