Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just how sexy is blue jeans and high heels together with a sexy shade of lipstick and hot top?

THERE';S MY GIRL! WHOOO!!!





WORK IT WORK IT!! OWN IT!!





I am so proud..a feel a tear coming on...








That is so hot..





This week I have been doing the tight jeans, tank tops and slip on sandals to show off my feet and french tip toe nails.Just how sexy is blue jeans and high heels together with a sexy shade of lipstick and hot top?
SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY… SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSEXY…Just how sexy is blue jeans and high heels together with a sexy shade of lipstick and hot top?
depends on the shirt you are wearing





p.s. ms. confusion suggested skinny jeans, this must be why she is confused, skinny jeans look terrible with anything especially heels.
someone needed an ego boost i see...





no one cares what you're wearing. and for the record, i rarely find high heels to be attractive and with jeans they just look ridiculous and trashy
%26lt;-----





Very sexy
Very I wear that all the time cause I am short...minus the Lipstick...i have full red lips already. Oh and just make sure they are a darker wash in jeans.
Very sexxy


replace jeans with skinny jeans
How are heels trashy, Tom, Really now.





It's something most people would typically wear to a bar so it's good.
I like really tight jeans on a female....nothing baggy...with sandels...and tight tshirts...yummy
I love that look! Heels and jeans just say sex appeal to me.





%26lt;---loves her jeans and spike heels
SO SEXY THAT I JUST RUINED A NEW PAIR OF BOXER BRIEFS.





╔╗╔═╦╗


║╚╣║║╚╗


╚═╩═╩═╝
I have a co-worker that wears a similar outfit....so very sexy!
I'm sure it would look much better on you than myself. My wife does not like for me to go out when I dress that way,,,,LOL...
Depends on who's wearing it. With you the guys will be overheating. Be careful.
Not as sexy as me. :)
Sounding hot already....I may have to go visit the ex Hooters girl now....
Haha you sound super sexy, too bad i don't like girls that way ;)
thats casual Friday for me..
extremely
Nice!
it'll make me say DAMMMMNNNNNN look at that!
I'll buy that for a dollar!!
that blows me away
I don't think I would look good in that.......
It isn't. Heels are trashy.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting