Friday, June 25, 2010

Avon new lipstick shade help?

I'm looking for a rosy- peachy- shimmery beige lipstick. (not to orange, not too pinkish beige shade). I'm a medium olive skinned so most light shimmer colors doesnt always show up. But Avon came out with their new lipsticks in Campaign 8 and the color I want is on the cover of that campaign. There are five lipsticks on the cover, Its the second shade from the right. What color do you think that is based on the avon.com color selection. (or if you are an Avon rep. please let me know what that color is, its beautiful)








And also, what other colors do you suggest that are pretty (but not dark) for olive medium skintone?Avon new lipstick shade help?
The color is peach shimmer.


Go to my profile and email me your email address and I can send you the link to Avon's personal beauty system. After answering a couple of questions you get three makeup color schemes that are right for you. You can also go to http://www.youravon.com/lchetkauskas to purchase the lipstick.Avon new lipstick shade help?
I would send you the link but your profile doesn't allow me to email you. Please email me and I will send it to you. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting