Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls only What shade of lipstick do you like to wear most?

mac russian red wih matching russian red gloss over or full fuscia. my boyfriend wears a clear glossGirls only What shade of lipstick do you like to wear most?
Pink...pink...pinkGirls only What shade of lipstick do you like to wear most?
A ';plastic Pink'; Or ';nude'; lipstick with a slightly tinted pink gloss over, or a clear shimmer.
i am more of the browns, bronzes, and gold kind of girl!
One that enhances my natural colour as they are quite dark naturally
Loreal's Infallible in Sangria.
natural.... even better with lip gloss!
Avon Glazewear, the shade Darling Pink. It matches my complexion!!
I dont like lipstick.


I only wear chapstick


Or sometimes i'll wear a clear lipgloss or occasionally nude lipgloss.





Lipsticks for old people. haha.


I think you should just keep your natural color, you could always like bite your lip to generate some blood flow and make them redder if you need it, but lipsticks just annoying. Esp red lipstick. it looks so fake i hate it.
i hate lipstick. go for the gloss.
I don't like the matt finish lipstick,


Only in glossy one,


with also lip gloss.


expect for maroon.
Usualy Mac, russian red. It makes you stand out.
Nude, shimmer, with clear gloss.
Mauve colors, and purplish-reds. I have very fair skin, so this matches me best. Burt's Beesewax color balm in Rhubarb matches me pretty well, and Avon Glazewear in Rave is nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting