Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What shade of lipstick would look best on me?

I have very light blonde hair, really fair skin and jade green eyesWhat shade of lipstick would look best on me?
Try a light pink shade or maybelline diamond shine pink. Red can look good if you have the right accessories. Just don't go towards a yellow tone or heavily dark purple or anything. But if you work it right you can wear anything.What shade of lipstick would look best on me?
I would say like a light pink or something along those lines.
black
a shade of red thats a little dark
light pink would do...


or try putting on some lip balm to get the natural color of your lip
You should probably go with peachy color gloss in the day. And most blonde hair people look really good with red lipstick. But if that is too out there for you, try the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting