Friday, June 25, 2010

What lipstick shade goes with olive skin?

if you're feeling colour then lovelorn by mac


if you're feeling somewhat for a natural/nude colour: creme cup or viva glam (the newest one) by macWhat lipstick shade goes with olive skin?
like a nice pale color. or pale pink:]What lipstick shade goes with olive skin?
I agree with loryyy you should use warm tones and I would go with lip gloss rather than lipstick. Clear also makes the lip pop as well...
a cranberry kind of color
you鈥檒l want to look for the complementing undertone in your lipstick, so if you are warm, look for lipsticks with warm undertones (yellow, gold, brown) like those below.


Warm lipsticks: Cappucinno | Caramel | Browns with Gold
I have olive skin, I use L'oreal Endless, Real Raisin #720. It stays on a long time, doesn't smell like perfume, doesn't stain my lips and looks sort of natural. About $9.00 a tube, last quite a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting