Wednesday, June 23, 2010

REDHEADS ONLY- what is your favorite shade of lipstick?

To all you fellow redheads out there, what shade of lipstick looks best on you? Specific brands and color names would be appreciated. Thanks!REDHEADS ONLY- what is your favorite shade of lipstick?
Red! I have pinky undertones in my skin, so I find that blue-toned reds look best on me, but I usually just go for red. I tend toward the 1940's style of dress, so it goes along well.





Plus, there's something about red lips on a redhead that just drives men wild...





It's bold, but it sure is fun!REDHEADS ONLY- what is your favorite shade of lipstick?
I am a natural redhead and I wear a lot of browns and golds...earthy tones. So for the lip any color of lip gloss is fine, if you want to keep re-applying all day. But for lipstick I stick with honey colors into browns-not dark brown.
Anything with a purple tint would work great. I always use ULTA. Pinks and peaches also look great on redheads, but avoid anything that looks too orange.
My friend is a redhead, Just don't go too pink, It clashes!! Go for more corals or something....
light brown or goldish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting