Friday, June 25, 2010

Which shade of lipstick should you never wear ?

baby-poo yellowWhich shade of lipstick should you never wear ?
Black and purple. Why some people like to have that ';gothic' look in their personal life and worklife is beyond me. I'm not talking about wearing it for a Halloween outing. I mean these people wear the dead colors all the time.


I believe that shades of red and pink are the most acceptable colors to wear on your lips. I prefer seeing a bright red myself. Makes the lips standout and gives that sensual look without acting that way.Which shade of lipstick should you never wear ?
I can't really wear colour lipstick, they all look horrible on me, i always wear clear lipgloss, makes my mouth look smaller
Bright orange, I never quite understood why any shade of orange was popular!
Generally?


Green





Personally?


Red.


Bleurgh -.-
Purple.


I'm not really into the ';just been punched in the face'; look.





Not that I, you know, wear lipstick ...
fuschia pink or coral....big no no's!


I actually avoid any lipstick cos it kind of makes me look trashy..I prefer to stick with glosses.
Actually, each of them seems like a sexy thing on a woman (even green) but I think brown and pink are really not very good... Even though brown is my favorite color. Oh yeah, and white!
Any brown or orangey shades
fluorescent ones yuck ...i do like red but the darker kind the bright one screams whore lol....
Silver, just silver
Red, makes me look like ive been smacked in the face with a chopper.
pink a dude with pink lipstick would be weird
Bright pink
Black, unless your a Goth
Black..
Blue..............last time I did that I was rushed to hospital........
A vibrant red.................looks awful on me....
black or rainbow
BRIGHT red, that just looks too..........idk red
dark brown
black
A vibrant Red.........................looks awful on me.
green.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting