Friday, June 25, 2010

What shade of red lipstick should I use for my skin tone? (Picture)?

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd238鈥?/a>





I'm golden olive, light brown at my darkest, with very warm undertones. And I want to try out red lipstick. I've tried burgundy and it was disgusting.What shade of red lipstick should I use for my skin tone? (Picture)?
If I were you I wouldn't do a red. You have great eyes %26amp; lips, I think a smokey-ish eye will the inner rims of your eyes lined and a ';nude'; or ';nude-ish peach'; lip would look great on you. (sorry, I know you ask about a red lip....just my opinion!)What shade of red lipstick should I use for my skin tone? (Picture)?
You have to try them on your inside of your arms!
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting