Friday, June 25, 2010

Is the Mary Kay Caramel lipstick the same shade as Toffee? They discontinued the Caramel color.?

They discontinued the caramel color and the Mary Kay color toffee looks pretty close. Anyone have any information on this? Thanks!Is the Mary Kay Caramel lipstick the same shade as Toffee? They discontinued the Caramel color.?
no, its a shade or two differentIs the Mary Kay Caramel lipstick the same shade as Toffee? They discontinued the Caramel color.?
It is not the same color. I am a consultant who is getting out of the business and have a website that I set up to sell my inventory for a cheaper price. I have a couple of the Caramel. Let me know if you are interested.pinkbeauty4less@yah鈥? Report Abuse

They are a shade or two different, but if contact a consultant, she may be able to find someone who might have at least one in stock. I could check for you if you would like. Just let me know.
they're similar, but not the same.
I will be happy to send you a free sample of the Toffee lipstick if you like. I am a MK consultant, and I hope I can be helpful to you.


marykay.com/aubryzimmerman
If you stop by www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 and send an email I'll send you a sample to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting