Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the best blush, lipstick and eyes shadow shades my fair skin, bright aburn hair and blue eyes?

I have WAY to much makeup, I think if I found what would go particularly look best on me I could clean out my unused makeup and then buy a just a couble simple nessesities. I still like to play around, I went to the cover girl but after I put in my information all the suggested brown and gold and a few random products. I'm glad I know brown works well for me now but I would like a little divercity. I mean with lipstick should would mauves, pinks, reds, corals which would compliment my complextion hair and eyes? With eye shadows would I look best in neautrals, greens, browns, violets? Amd with blush should I drift towards pinks, peaches, plums? Hopefully someone who knows something about cosmopolgy could help out or if not direct me to a sight where they adress those things?What are the best blush, lipstick and eyes shadow shades my fair skin, bright aburn hair and blue eyes?
For your eyes, I would do navy blues, violets, and shocking greens to really make your eyes pop. I think liquid-liners would really be perfect too.





For your lips, I would do a dark red lip-liner and a bright red lipstick. That might make you seem more fair, but it will make your lips and hair stand out. Also, darker pinks might work.





For blush, I would use peach color to give you more of a peaches and cream complexion. Also, I think pinks would look really good too.





Remember to experiment to find what you like.





Hope I helped!*=)What are the best blush, lipstick and eyes shadow shades my fair skin, bright aburn hair and blue eyes?
This answer varies for different people get all of your blushers lipsticks and eye shadows and test them out on either your face or your hand make sure u don't have foundation on though otherwise there is not point. Then judge to see which looks better if you can't decide ask your mum or a friend.


I hope i helped can you help me with my latest 2 or 3 please.


Thanks x
I strongly recommend the old book Color Me Beautiful, or if you live in a city big enough to find a color analysis service, do it. Knowing which colors flatter your face. It simplifies make-up and wardrobe planning immensely, and helps you understand which colors flatter your face.





Everyone falls into one of four groups:


A. cool tones


A1. ';Winter'; is the name assigned to starker or stronger cool tones, e.g. black, strong white, icy pale blue, navy blue, shocking pink, bright lemon yellow, etc.


A2. ';Summer'; indicates softer cool tones, e.g. light lemon yellow, baby blue to medium blues, cool pinks, periwinkle blue


B. warm tones, given names ';Spring'; and ';Fall'; , (can't remember which is which)


B1. stronger warm tones


B2. softer warm tones





I am a summer. I had my husband analyzed when we were dating, and he is a winter. So i know a lot more about the cool tones. For lipstick, I stick with medium pinks, mauves, or a watermelon if the formula is not too dense. For blush, I select pinks, raspberry, lavendery pinks or mauves. For eye shadow, I use greys, mauves, occasionally a turquoise. For hair color, nothing orangy or reddish, e.g. neutral blonde. (I am old enough to color my gray hair.) As an example of the clothing selections, there is one shade of light lemon yellow which flatters my face, but anything with any gold in it looks terrible on me.





Think about what it would mean for your clothing budget if you knew your color category! It cuts down on belts, shoes, handbags you need, because you don't have to accessorize every section of the color wheel. You would be selecting clothes from certain colorations, and it increases how much everything you own can be mixed and matched. I avoid navy around my face, but it is a great color for slacks. I buy almost no brown, gold, rust. Jewelry and eyeglasses around my face should be silvery, not gold.





If you can order an old used copy of Color My Beautiful on amazon, do it.





Back when color analysis was all the rage, my mom had been to a color analysis party, so then she had one herself. She invited me and one of my girlfriends, plus a bunch of her own friends. Actually there were so many people that we were there quite late to get everyone analysed. The analyst set up a white screen behind the person being analysed, and she had some special lights. After she analysed about 3 people, everyone caught on and could see that she was right, certain tones flatter certain people. For example, one of her tools was four pieces of red fabric, about 30'; x 30';, sewn together on one side. She would drape it across the shoulders of the person, then peel back each layer. Amazingly, there was one of those reds, and only one, which enlivened and flattered the face of each person. The cool red is the one with blue undertone, and the warm red has orange undertone.





Incidentally, i think some of the Merle Norman people have been trained in some of this. But in retail clothing stores, typically they will try to tell you anyone can wear anything--it's just not true. Well, it's legal, if you want to look tired and old!





So, for your make-up, you would be in the warm, nutmeg, rich brown, coral, warm-red group, or in the cool, grey, grey-ish brown, pink-mauve-watermelon or blue-ish red group, one or the other.





Sorry if i've rambled a bit. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting