Friday, June 25, 2010

What is your favorite shade of lipstick?

Eh, I just slap a bit of sludge on my lips:





http://blogidaho.biz/pfilter70.jpg





The shade varies with age.What is your favorite shade of lipstick?
About 2 months ago, I'd have said ';bare, light, simple'; for sure, but lately I've been experimenting with a dark more ';bitten'; lip. I mix ';Lady Danger'; by MAC with a plummy wine shade over prepped lips, and it's really pretty and subtle. But because I'm pale it brings a nice flush to my face without being too loud.





I think it's good to experiment with the rules you normally never break, you never know what you'll discover.What is your favorite shade of lipstick?
Brown Nina Ricci - Chutney (Caramel coloured Lipgloss)


Red Mac - Ruby Woo (Sexy bright red)


Pink Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Sweet Lips (Hot Pink)
depends on the occasion





neutral tones for a sophisticated occasion


red for a night out on the town/ball etc.


pink for a more casual outing
Light Pink to Nude on every day occasions and something darker like red if it's evening or a formal event.
Dark red





please answer my questionhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Neutral is the best way to compliment our face %26amp; getting younger look.
Whatever Aunties wearing.
frosty and light (white, peach, tan, pink, just gloss) I rarely use anything dark as lip color.
No lipstick for me. Gloss. Clear with glitter or red/pink!!!!
I don't like lipstick. I like pink lip gloss
light shimmer pink hues %26amp; nude colored glosses
PENIS BREATH! PINK
........clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting