Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you recommend a shade/brand of lipstick for me?

I have extremely pale skin,green eyes,and strawberry blonde hair.I usually stick to lipgloss or just pale pink...but would like other suggestions.Thanks.Can you recommend a shade/brand of lipstick for me?
You don't want to bold of a color because of your pale skin and light hair. I would recommend, if you don't want to stick with your light pink color, something in a light fusia would be pretty.Can you recommend a shade/brand of lipstick for me?
this summer, the trend is hot pink lip gloss during the day and hot pink lipstick at night. it looks great on everyone and it's different. i hope this helped you.


xoxo
i would recommend coco rum glazewear lipstick from Avon or Latte In Ultra Color Rich lipstick you can go to www.youravon.com/robertblevins to check them out
Check out Chanel's summer collection...those shades (mosltly pinky-peach, bronzy-peach and pinks) should look good on you.
marykay cosmetics
I suggest a clear lipgloss or red.
mac lip sticks there the best!





good color- Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting