Friday, June 25, 2010

Right lipstick shade for me?

I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. What shade of lipstick would be right for me?Right lipstick shade for me?
Go to the drugstore, try a bunch of then on the inside of your wrist (not your lips, that's not sanitary, and your inner wrist has the same skin tone as your lip area). Wait a minute to see if any of them become orangy or otherwise change to an undesireable color. Chose from any of the shades that you still like after you test them. ^_^Right lipstick shade for me?
I would go with a medium peach color. It should work well with both your hair and eye color.
oh i am picturing you with red do not wear pink or anything too bright tho a wine colored red would look very sexy
i would say try a bunch but i think that a light brown like a pinky shde of brown would bring out your eyes and go great with ur hair but not too dark if you have fair skin! :) hope i helped


xxx
Pale pink would be cute or a mauve.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting