Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which MAC lipstick shade should I choose?

At the moment I wear ';Myth';, but it doesnt go too well with a tan as its too pale! So i'm looking for a new shade that will look fab with a dark tan as i tend to go quite dark in the sun.


Which mac shade would you recommend? Perhaps a sort of peachy/coral colour?





Thanks :)


xWhich MAC lipstick shade should I choose?
I think any of these would be fab with tanned skin, it really just depends how bright a colour you want to go with:





- Freckletone (peachy nude)


- Angel (nude pink - it's the one Kim Kardashian wears)


- Pink Nouveau (bright pink)


- Impassioned (hot coral pink)


- Ravishing (coral)Which MAC lipstick shade should I choose?
freckle tone


peachstock


honey love


fabby
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting