Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll be wearing an orange top at a party.. any makeup suggestions?? shades of blush, lipstick etc.?

Maybe a light green eye shadow and a redy colored lip gloss


and a little bit of pink blush ,but not too much ,it will make u look like a clown !just to make u look pretty!


DON'T put too much of any of those ,a very little bit!


I know it seems clowny, but I thought of that at first, but when I tried it ,it seemed very nice!


Try and tell me!I'll be wearing an orange top at a party.. any makeup suggestions?? shades of blush, lipstick etc.?
well..


*Like a browine colored LIP gloss is better..No lipstick..


Bronzey Blusher..


*Golden brown EyeshadowI'll be wearing an orange top at a party.. any makeup suggestions?? shades of blush, lipstick etc.?
bronzzeee colors!!


no lipstick just gloss!


browns are good


blush will make u look like a clowwnn!


brronzzerr is your friend
Whatever you do don't match your makeup to you top! Bronze eye shadow would probably look best.
At night and at parties always smoke em', and u can add a hint of bronzer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting