Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite shade of lipstick?

Fire engine red....classic!What is your favorite shade of lipstick?
any kind of pinks and nuetrals.What is your favorite shade of lipstick?
Viva Glam 4 by MAC or Gleam by MAC when I am working.
MAC matte in teddy. It is neutral and can be mixed with any shade of lipliner and it will change into any nice shade. It also stays on for hours w/o reapplying. You can also add a little gloss for shimmer if that is what you prefer.
light pink or light peach
I like neutral colors. I usually wear a peachy color.
pink! i love pink!!
I LOVE neutral tones. Lipstick is okay but I'm more of a lip gloss freak.
bright red..it goes wit my eyes...hahahaha
Clear, because I like to use eye makeup instead.
dark pink or clear- they look best on my skin tone.
hmmm...lots! not dark though.....
POO COLOUR !
pink!
covergirl wet slicks%26gt;


brown sugar maple.





love it! tastes good and get lots of complements on it. ;)
sparkley,shiny, PINK!!!
For my skin tone, pinkish-orange and it has to be a tint type of color like in a lipgloss as opposed to opaque like in lipsticks.
a little darker than my natural lip color and i like shimmery
Pinky-browns. Very natural!
nothing too dark.. kind of a light pink.. but not too pink ya know? well im complicated
frosty pink lip gloss.
anything pretty...mostly neutrals colors
The one she uses to kiss me.
pink, pink, pink!
Estee Lauder - Fig
Any shade of Brown.
No color ever seems to fit me right. I am although addicted to chapstick. I love Bonnie Bell!!!
I love burgundy's and caramel browns!
pinkish red.
a sheer/metalic pink!
pinks and naturals..... the ones of my skin color..... pinks and naturals and clears too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting