Friday, June 25, 2010

What shade of red lipstick goes with my complexion ?

i have an olive complexion .. with dark hair and dark eyes.. what shade of red lipstick should i try ? that wont make me look silly ?What shade of red lipstick goes with my complexion ?
For olive skin tones, the best colors to wear are either brown-based colors or neutral-based colors. So, stick with a brown-toned red color or a neutral red color (like raspberry).What shade of red lipstick goes with my complexion ?
i'd go for more of a deep maroon/red color. anything bright red would look weird. use a deeper color.
I agree with the first person maroon or deep red not a bright red. Good luck
you know what I use ';certainly red'; by revlon and I think it would go great w/ your complexion
Try dark red
u seem to look like arabian girls here


i guess pink shades are goin to be gr8 on u


try and tell me abt it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting