Friday, June 25, 2010

I am wheatish in colour, but my lips are dark.Can anybody tell me which shade of lipstick suits me?

I am wheatish in colour, but my lips are dark.Can anybody tell me which shade of lipstick suits me?And also tell me the best brands in lipsticks.Also the remedy to turn my lip pink naturally...I am wheatish in colour, but my lips are dark.Can anybody tell me which shade of lipstick suits me?
probably a really light pink. but not light enough to not show. dont use the beige ones, it'll just make you look ultra pale. that isnt good. but then you don't want to go for a really red color, otherwise that'll look alittle creepy.I am wheatish in colour, but my lips are dark.Can anybody tell me which shade of lipstick suits me?
all over with concealer then use a naturl light color and gloss.for pink just use a pink gloss natural is in stay close to your color but one shade lighter.
a pale pink colour would look nice on you rimmel is a good brand an i don't think there is a remedy to turn your lips pink :) good luck
peanut butter and jelly.
i would say maybe soft browns like a cocoa color and matching lip liner. try the clinique counter in your local mall. they have some awesome colors to choose from
A brownish color or a burgundy, dark dark red color. (think wine)


I really like Revlon's ';Lip Glide Sheer.'; I have it in ';Sheerly Cocoa'; which is a really light brownish color but there are millions of brands to choose from.
BLACK
You dont need to use lipstick. You are lucky your lips just pop out of your face. All you need is a tinted gloss.
Lucky, I would love darker lips. Use a skin tone color lipliner and fill the entire lip in, or use your foundation over the lips to lighten. Then use whatever color you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting