Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does it annoy anybody that Kat Dennings seems to almost ALWAYS have the most horrible shade of lipstick on?

Don't get me wrong, I love her as an actress. She's a very natural and gifted actress... but I can't seem to get over her signature lipstick look and actually enjoy the movies/shows she plays in because I'm so distracted as the colors she picks seems to be out of place. Also, half the time, it looks like she can't even put it on right.Does it annoy anybody that Kat Dennings seems to almost ALWAYS have the most horrible shade of lipstick on?
yeh i reckon she should try paler colours...


or orange-peach ones.Does it annoy anybody that Kat Dennings seems to almost ALWAYS have the most horrible shade of lipstick on?
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/a/J/7/vr鈥?/a>


This ones okay, I guess she picks the darker shades cuz well it seems to suit her. I like her signature look though it stands out so much from her pale skin
i think it looks pretty
yes i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting