Friday, June 25, 2010

How Can i Know The Right shade of red lipstick for me?

my skin tone isnt too white or too dark


but i'm 15 and i got full lips do you think it will look pretty on my lips or it will be too flashy???How Can i Know The Right shade of red lipstick for me?
i don't think it would look that great if u wore lipstick.


but it wouldn't look bad if u wore one of those lip glosses that have a slight red shade to it. I wear one: it is N.Y.C (new york colour) Liquid Lip Shine it works very well, and it doesn't look too flashy- it works out very well with most skin tones. I hope i helped, but either way i think you should try it out. It makes ur lips sexy ;PHow Can i Know The Right shade of red lipstick for me?
read this article and you'll find your RIGHT shade of red!


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>


keep in mind that red comes in different shades...ANYONE can wear red lipstick...but every person have their own right shade!
well all young girls should be able to look good and have a little lipgloss


as for lipstick i never liked it but who knows you could go to the below website and use the virtual make over to find ur right shade
makeup is bad for your health

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting