Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where Can I Find Lipstick In This Shade?

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/kawaii-ke/-Unnatural%20Colors/Blue/?action=view%26amp;current=l_8be7fb558e2766088210a0668b18dd35.jpg


Please, no comments on how it ugly. Please tell me where I can find a shade like it.Where Can I Find Lipstick In This Shade?
Barry M do almost every color imaginable go to your local super drug or drug store or alternatively log on to www.barrym.co.uk





i do know that Loreal do a bright red color similar to that which is beautiful they do lighter and darker shades too ;] hope i've helpedWhere Can I Find Lipstick In This Shade?
I've got the answer. Revlon has this red lipstick that is named Penelope after one of their spokes women Penelope Cruz.(It comes in a black tube with her signature on it) I swear by this color! It looks fabulous on any skin tone and matches that picture. Promise.
Sephora has lots like it, and if not, just try the make up department of kohl's they have everything. And also any drugstore would have that color. I think Wal Mart has one, but Wal Mart doesn't have very good brands. Maybelline is the best.
you can get that shade anywhere.... just go to a local shop and look through the shade :D
ok um Walgreen,any drugstore,supermarkets and da MALL
rimmel london has a shade of lipstick like that.
Try Benefit Cosmetics! It's very good from what I've heard.
it looks like crimson... try going to a drug store and just look at all their shades
Try going to Nordstrom, Target, Walmart, or CVS Good luck!
Wal-mart? i think it looks cool :)
OMG i luv that colour maybe try going to a drug store
red any were they sell make up


or a really pink pink


still any where
I LIKE 22,AND OTHER ARE NIT BAD.......I LKE U

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting