Friday, June 25, 2010

What is my best shade of lipstick?

im olive toned with dark brown hair, im fairly tan natuarally.What is my best shade of lipstick?
I have the same features. Brown eyes, olive skin, naturally tan...





Two options:


If you are wearing dark makeup, going for a silvery color on the lips is great. Don't overdo it tho..





For regular days, use darker shades, especially plums and deep reds. It complements the skin, plus brings out your other features like cheekbones, eyes, and smile!





Hope this helps :DWhat is my best shade of lipstick?
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…


nars/lipgloss in Orgasm


lipstick nars/belle de jour
I like frosty pink, the ones that have shimmer (for the frost) and it has a light pink touch of colour so it looks natural.
no no no no! no lighter shades! go for darker my mum is tan olive tone and she uses darker stuff and it looks really good on her... you pick the colour
Viva Glam V by MAC











LOVE IT
I would say a light pale pink/peach color.
if ppl r more tanned then more white then i think u should put a lighter shade of lipstick
peach and light browns and pink would go nice with u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting