Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can i find the right shade of red lipstick to suit my skin? Im very pale!?

apparently.. if you look at the inside of your mouth the colour inside is different from your lips, and that is the colour you should try to match for your lipstick. im also very pale n it seemed to work but it all depends on the look you are trying to achieve... hope this helpsHow can i find the right shade of red lipstick to suit my skin? Im very pale!?
try mac russian red or revlon red by revlonHow can i find the right shade of red lipstick to suit my skin? Im very pale!?
then just use a gray lip stick. it matches you
Everyone has a shade of red they can wear. Finding it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. My friend looks fantastic in Mac's Dubonnet. I, however, can't pull it off.
try dark red lipstick or nude colours
most pin up girls are always pale, so red lippie should look great, try bright red, or if your a bit shy try a lighter colour.


have a look on the net for picture of girls with pale skin and get examples
I have dark hair and pale skin.....bright red and dark maroon looks best on me. I avoid orange and pink tones.
If your skin is fair with rosy undertones... Go for a cool red with a pink or blue cast to it. Or try a ';true'; red, which is pure red pigment with no discernable undertone. Steer clear of orange-based reds











http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story鈥?/a>





http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/beauty/ma鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting