Friday, June 25, 2010

Which brand has this lipstick shade? This is what i exactly want!!!?

Here's the pic:


http://beautyandminerals.multiply.com/ph鈥?/a>





I know it says there Pinup girl collection but I'm looking for other brands because this brand is quite pricey for my budget ($19 each!).





What about from Max factor, Maybelline, Revlon, or others?





Thanks!Which brand has this lipstick shade? This is what i exactly want!!!?
MAC may have something that's very similar to that shade.Which brand has this lipstick shade? This is what i exactly want!!!?
I'd try Sephora if i were you!!
Try ulta- they have their own site and sell their makeup in several shades. Their lipsticks are 6 dollars each and the more you buy, the better deal you get.





They have tons of shades and are bound to have in that shade. They sell other brands like Sephora does. Try out Sugar brand or Bourjois.





Update: They have websites you can order from, but now that I remember, I saw an ad in a magazine where they were advertizing a shade of lipstik similar to yours. It's by Maybeline.
i'd just go to a Sephora.


they have every shade imagineable and you can ask one of the makeup artists there.
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy makeup has it. I have the entire makeup collection and their like 10-12 bucks. They have the new lipstain stuff to match that color also. Visit a store and an associate will help you find that color, they have it I just forget the name of it right now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting