Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do all shades of lipstick, or lipgloss end up making my lips look very red??

I love pink! I buy pink lipgloss, and my lips look red.


I borrow my friend's Clinique pink lipstick, and my lips stil look red, eventhough my friend applied it too, and hers look pink!!!!!! What is wrong??!!!Why do all shades of lipstick, or lipgloss end up making my lips look very red??
You probably have more pigment to your lip than the average person...there are two things that you can do...you can use a lipliner to line your lips and fill in before applying lipstick or you can use a lipstick with very high pigment, such as Clinique's Color Surge formulation...


Try the color Toasted RoseWhy do all shades of lipstick, or lipgloss end up making my lips look very red??
Maybe your allergic to those products that you used. Do you think it could be a minimal allergic reaction? Maybe you should try using a clear lip gloss. If everything makes your lips red, you could ask a doctor.
maybe you just have dark lips or just didnt layer it enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting