Sunday, December 13, 2009

What shade of lipstick will suit my complexion?

I have a wheatish complexion..slightly on a darker side. pink doesn't suit my skin tone. which shade is the alternative?What shade of lipstick will suit my complexion?
browns / purplish pink / brick-red / wine / campari-red / chestnut brownWhat shade of lipstick will suit my complexion?
Well I Dont Really Wear Lipstick That Much, However When I Do I Usaly Wear Red. I Think You'd Suit A Redish Browish Colour.





Hope I Helped!! xx
Berry-like shades would probably suit you nicely.
you can use dark color lipsticks like brown %26amp; maroon this shades suits to everyone.
reddish brown or light brown color.
maroon i hope..
dark colour will surely suit u
well u can go browns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting