Sunday, December 13, 2009

What lipstick shade would suit me?

I have fair skin, honey blonde hair and blue eyes. My cheeks are a bit flushed sometimes. What shade would I need?What lipstick shade would suit me?
For a natural look, go for a shade the same, or a shade darker than your gums, or the pink or fushia side I would say, browns and oranages have a yellowing effect - avoid.


For a more made up look, the same with gloss on, or darker again in pink or fushia.


Or a red, meaning red with blue in it no orange or black...this colour tho would make your complexion look whiter. So it depends what look you want and what blusher you are wearing...What lipstick shade would suit me?
I personally had to go to a shop and put a mark of the lipstick on the back of my hand just to find the perfect one.
try mac russian red
something not too overwhelming as your cheeks are flushed with fair skin. try a light pink nude, topped with a clear gloss. try to play up your eyes with smoky eyes. i think blue eyes with the smoky eye look is gorgeous.
On the makeup boards the teen girls and 20 somethings are going crazy for the MAC Heatherette collection. The packaging is really cute, and MAC is one of the better lines out there. It's also well-priced. As far as lipstick shade, since your cheeks are a little flushed, go with a soft pink or a nude pink. If you're feeling pale, then go a little brighter.
Rubii Red...///
cherry red.
I say light pink lip liner and use lip gloss
depends what you feel like...but i would say red, pink or nudes. brown if you like. get a makeup consultation for free at a department store with benefit or clinique! =]
I'm not a big fan of lipstick but I LOVE lipgloss! I like Covergirl fruit spritzers the best you can get color matched with anything including lipstick (you just have to make an account on www.covergirl.com, it's free and fun!).
I would absolutely NOT go with a dark color, or with a bright red. This will make you look pale. You need to stay with a gloss. A pink gloss would be OK, you could also do anything in the nude colors too.
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting