Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your absolute FAVORITE shade of lipstick?

I LOVE lime green, it goes great with my fake tan orange skin





i was also thinking of trying neon yellow, but i thought that would be to matchy matchy with the orange skin, what do you think??What is your absolute FAVORITE shade of lipstick?
Shades of plum and rose work for me on a regular basis. Special occasions are a different story of course. I don't wear much make up. Just a little something on the eyelashes, cheeks and lips. ( you know I wear cover up here and there,.smile.)





Lime green,..Hhmm,...wow, that might look freaky on me!


(you too, which means I like it). The Yellow would not let your lips stand out the very best because of your hair color.What is your absolute FAVORITE shade of lipstick?
i like lip gloss better...try some of these color:


MAC -Lucsterglass


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Saplicious


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
wow, lime green, thats bright!





i like a peachy/coral color, but i'm really pale.





a dark pink would probably look good on you :)
beige or nude. I love the whole 60's look.





As for fashion photography, I love to experiment with different colors. Green, purple, Black, etc.
like the first girl who answered


i like lipgloss too


the color should be a natural color@@@
I don't like lipstick or lip gloss. I prefer the natural look. I hate wearing it after I kiss my wife.
i preffer lip gloss,


but i LOVE the really pale pink lipsticks.


i usually wear it with dark black eyeliner.
Ewww! lime green,and neon yellow? ugly! i don't like lipstick, i wear lip gloss.
I would stick with the lime green ... a classic combination! lol
I like lip gloss!
i like lip gloss better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting