Sunday, December 13, 2009

What shade of lipstick should I use?

I'm a black girl and never can find a shade of lipstick that looks good on me........the only shaed I founfd was call Brownstone.....who carries that shade?What shade of lipstick should I use?
The Covergirl makeup just came out with The Queen Collection its the first makeup for wemon of color they carry it at most department stores youre sure to find a shade for uWhat shade of lipstick should I use?
u can use light colours(like purple or pink)..
They say lipstick that matches the color of your gums around your teeth is the most becoming.
pink n peach will also suit u.dull red looks cool.
caramel color might lokk good on you, i bet a lot of diff. brands have a caramel color. GOOD LUCK!
a ruby red or plum or bronze would look great check out loreal they have great stuff
Go to covergirl.com and they have a questionaire to see what kinds of color would look best!! Good Luck





I would also try maybelline has something like it.





Good Luck
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=shade+o鈥?/a>


Hope this can help you.


I'm not very good in makeup and all that stuff.To me,natural is the best.
Black with loth of lipgloth
If you have Mac cosmetics in your country try getting tested aqt the counter. Bobby Brown and Barry M also has good shades for darker girls. The only way you are going to find out what suits you best is to visit one of the counters and let the assistant try colours on you. Im brown skinned and I never wear jusst one colour. I mix my lipsticks to find the colours that suits me best. You could try buying three at a time, Dk brown, copper gold and berry red. Use a lipliner before applying lipstick and start with darker colour first and then berry red and the copper gold lightens the areas of your lips to essentuate. I wear my lipstick to match my nails and sometimes clothes (but nothing horrific as green and blue) I hope Im making sense. Hope you find desired colours.lol
pink looks good yellow is nice and other earth tones .as for the other part of your question ,i have no idea .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting