Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ladies: What Is Your All Time Favorite Lipstick Shade?

Mine is ';Wine With Everything'; by Revlon. What's yours? Ladies: What Is Your All Time Favorite Lipstick Shade?
Max Factor, strawberry meringue.


i had a friend who wore this and i think of it with fondness. lolLadies: What Is Your All Time Favorite Lipstick Shade?
I used to wear Wine With Everything! Also Persian Mellon. Now I wear something a little lighter that has some sparkly stuff in it. Covergirl -but I forget the name of the color -more of a pink/mauve. I like it a lot.
Mine was Copperglaze SIenna by Revlon. I think they discontinued it, but my favorite now is Copper Chrome Number 105, which is a close second. I like the oranges and copper colors.
Mine was Persian Melon from the early 60's. I don't wear lipstick anymore as my lips still have a lot of colour and when I did, I used to lick it off anyway.
Copperglow berry by Revlon... it's number 470.
Avon used to have one called ';burnt Sugar'; it was the very best most flattering shade I've ever tried. Of course they haven't had it in many years.
Watermelon by Clinique.
';Crystal Cut Coral'; by Revlon.
Wet shine pink splash for day time use.





Chinaglaze Red for night time use.
Toasted Almond by Cover Girl. (matte)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting