Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i know the right shades of red lipstick 4 me?

i have worm skin tone.. i want to know what red lipstick shades u recomended? (tell the name of the shades so i can check them out:))How can i know the right shades of red lipstick 4 me?
Oooh, tricky! Red lipsticks can be so difficult to select on your own, especially if you visit WalMart or your local drugstore, you can't try them out for yourself until you buy them. I went through about five lipsticks in this manner, until I realized that I just needed help making these kind of decisions. So I visited the local Clinique counter at Belk, told the wonderfully helpful lady what my concerns were and what I was looking for, and she sat me down in the chair and proceeded to try red lipstick after red lipstick on me. They have samples at the counter that they will use on you; they want to sell their products so they are usually very helpful. After she applied each color, she'd give me the mirror and let me see it. When I asked for her opinion, she gave it. Finally, she had an AHA! moment and rushed over to the counter, where she pulled out a shade of red called Apple Brandy. It was perfect for me...as I have a warm skin tone as well...and I bought it, of course. Clinique lipsticks are hypoallergenic and very high quality. They cost 13-14.00 or so but trust me; they are well worth the price, especially when they take the frustration out of it by finding the right shade for you.How can i know the right shades of red lipstick 4 me?
Honestly I would visit a counter at your local mall to check out the new products (and the classics). They allow you to try products to find your best shade. I know this from experience because I have warm skin but I'm actually rather pale
if you put lil dots on your lips of differant colors then you can tell wich one you like better.
Well I would not sugest red.. actualy when you wear makeup you dont want people to know you are wearing any. when you try lip stick on try one that is a lil darker than the actual shade of your lips. then if you want gloss add gloss or even sparkels.. hope this helped
If you have a warm skin tone, check out orange-reds or brown-reds. One example you may want to try out is MAC's Chili--it's a brownish orange-red.





Revlon also makes some great reds--try Fire %26amp; Ice if you're looking for an orangey red.
personally I dont like the stuff. I like natural. But if you really want RED lipstick you can put it on your hand to test it out and see what looks good on you. If you like it that's enough. Remenber it's what's inside you that's importaint. I even forget. GOOD LUCK!





-LAnze
you can go to Marykay.com and do a virtual makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting