Friday, December 4, 2009

Lipstick shades to help my uneven lips....?

my top nd bottom lips r lik two different colors because i use to bite my lip wen im nervous nd lik chew on it (weird habit im almost done wit...lol) nd its lik my lips crack nd they peel...so now i wear a lot of chapstick to make it smooth nd moist...but u cud see that my top nd bottom lip shades r different at som part...do guys hav any idea how i can make my lips hav the same color shade wit lik putin a lipstick on...wat lipstick brand do u think is best to hide the uneven shade on my top nd bottom lips? ...my bad habit is almost gone now by the way...lolLipstick shades to help my uneven lips....?
First, get a lip exfoliator. A good one is from Benifit- it comes with buffing beads and a good moisturizer. Second, pat a thin layer of foundation or concealer over your lips, dust with powder to set, and then line and fill in your lips with a nude lip pencil. Lastly, slick on your fave lipstick. It seems like a lot, but it'll even out the different colors.Lipstick shades to help my uneven lips....?
I'm a model and a lot of make-up artists that I have worked with actually make your top lip a shade or two darker on purpose. Apply clear gloss to the center of your bottom lip only. And for your chapped lips just brush them lightly with your toothbrush when you are done brushing your teeth in the morning. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting