Friday, December 11, 2009

What shade of lipstick do you wear most the time?

Whats your reliable favorite?What shade of lipstick do you wear most the time?
Vaseline or Nude lipstick just go with whatever suits you best.What shade of lipstick do you wear most the time?
Red. Mac Viva Glam I with Russion Red Lipglass over it.:)
light mocha
i Dont really wear any lipstick, but i wear lip gloss. My favorite color is like a light pink, or a mocha color.
I dont usually wear any but when i do, its a light pink. It matches most things. I LOVE deep red, but it has to be with the right colors.
Neutrogena gloss - in Glimmer or Whisper. I also like Clinique Black Honey.
cherry chapstick!!!! lipstick fades and smears, so during the day i usually use that. it has a nice pink tint and keeps my lips soft! :)
I wear all kinds of lip gloss as I am very fair skinned and most lipsticks make me look too overdone.





However, I have tried some of the Cover Girl TruShines, they are arranged (in the store) according to skin tone with fair skin colors being all the way to the left on the display. I have to say that all that I have tried so far really have looked good on me except for the super light colors that make me look washed out.





Anyhow, most reliable favorite would be any kind of lipgloss, especially those with just a tiny bit of shimmer (NOT glitter!) I have Rimmel, CG, Maybelline, and Clinique. All rate high with me!
I have 20 tubes and don't wear any !!!
Although I don't wear this too often, my lipstick of choice is MAC's Russian Red----its vibrant and can be layered for a more intense look, or lightly patted onto lips for a more subtle look.
Nude. Or a pale peachy/pinky color.





I wear red at night.





My favorite is nude.
like a light pink or nude you can where it anywhere and never feel over dressed
I have tons of lipstick and gloss, but i barely wear any. i just dab on chapstick or balm for dryness. but my favorite shade is a pinkish brown.
Nothing, except chapstick when my lips are dry.
I think lip gloss is better
just a clear gloss that wont look over the top
people still wear lipstick? that is so 90's. seriously, its gloss these days. people also still wear uggs. hello?!?!!?!?
something in a gold, bronze or neutral color. i love mac in strapless.
Well, it actually depends on skin tone, what occasion, hair color, and what compliments all these characteristics. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and I mostly am at school, so I just use this really neat Wet'n'Wild 3-in-1 cream stuff that I just dab on my lips and smush them together. It's a shimmery pink type I found in Seventeen Magazine and it compliments me wherever I am and it triples as an eyeshadow and blush.
A pinky peach in the warm months and a bricky coral in the cold months.
Usually just a high shine gloss with a light pink tight to make my lips look kissble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting