Friday, December 11, 2009

What shade of lipstick for a retro look on me?

I want a 50's, pin-up type of look for my lips, but I don't know how to choose a shade of lip color for my complexion. I don't know if I have a cool or warm tone because my skin is so so pale, but I have freckles(I look very irish) and I have darker reddish hair and blue eyes. Thanks.What shade of lipstick for a retro look on me?
Bright red, dark red, or a hot pink.What shade of lipstick for a retro look on me?
dark pink or blood red
Blood colored red :) Go for like a Marilyn Monroe look ?:)
when the leaves change, so should the contents of your makeup bag, even the items you've hardly used.http://www.buffd.com/index.php?main_page鈥?/a>
Jelly





The only lipstick that comes to mind, is one I got last month called ';drop dead red'; liplust by Coonobabe. It's a deep, intense, dark, 40's style red, never goes out of style. Will go well with your blue eyes.


Google Coonobabe





btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting