Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there such a thing as a cosmetic line that makes your shade of lipstick?

There is a lipstick that I have been using for a few years, it's a great everyday color, but they discontinued it!! I'm so mad! So I was wondering if there is anyway I could have this color made for me, is there a company that would customize your lip color.Is there such a thing as a cosmetic line that makes your shade of lipstick?
Yes!


At Threecustom.com they will match your discontinued shade or create a customized color for you. It's a little pricey, but I'd check it out if I was looking for a discontinued color.





Good luck and hope that helps!





http://www.threecustom.comIs there such a thing as a cosmetic line that makes your shade of lipstick?
prescriptives will make 2 lipsticks (same shade) for about $50.





three custom colorists also offer this service.. not sure of the price.
prescriptives does that...


www.prescriptives.com
I've heard of custom made foundation but not lipstick. Sorry!!!
the only place i have ever heard of doing this is prescriptives, but i don't think they do lipsticks.. sorry!





edit: maybe you could try ebay and see if they have a new unopened lipstick of the same brand and color and buy as many as you can so you never run out haha
They don't make bright red lipstick anymore??





This is my fantasy so don't ruin it.
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting