Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do they still make this shade of lipstick?

The shade is called Black Orchid, but I can't remember which company made/makes it. A lot of people think it's black at first glance, but when it's seen up close, there is a lot of some other color, like a dark red or a purple, or both. I've been told it makes me look like I've been sucking blood (like a vampire). I had a tube of it five or six years ago. I'd like to know if anyone still makes this or a similar shade.Do they still make this shade of lipstick?
The brand that first comes to mind is Wet ';N Wild... although they didn't have names for their colors they had numbers... I'm sure there are still companies out there that make the darker colors... I know what color you are talking about but I'm not sure of ';new'; names for them... try Revlon or Cover GirlDo they still make this shade of lipstick?
yea they might.. try revlon
Yep they still do but u really have to look for it
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wet-Wild-Lipstick-Black-Orchid-Wholesale-Lot-of-24_W0QQitemZ200059841102QQcmdZViewItem





its for sale on eBay, made by Wet %26amp; Wild
still available

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting