Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's a good shade of red lipstick for tan skin?

My skin is a light tan color. I like red lipstick quite a bit as I am a fan of the pin-up look, but of the few red lipsticks I've gotten unflattering results. Any recommendations?What's a good shade of red lipstick for tan skin?
I'm totally into the pinup look too I always dress 1950's. My favorite lipstick is Port Red from MAC, but I'm not sure if they still sell it, so other great red lipsticks are Lady Danger, Lady Bug, Chili, and Russian Red all by MAC, and good MAC Slimshine Lipstick is Urgent. Their Pro Longwear lipstick/gloss is great too, in the color Lasting Lust. If you go to a MAC store/counter, you could also try on lipsticks there that you like, but here are some recommendationsWhat's a good shade of red lipstick for tan skin?
Try Lady Danger or MAC Red from MAC.





They're beautiful.
Revlon makes a really good blue based red color, I can't remember exactly what it's called but you'll know it when you see it, it's super red and amazing!
Go for a more bluey based one rather than an orangey based one as that can make your teeth look yellow and it will not make as much impact as the blue based one and it also makes teeth look whiter
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting