Friday, December 4, 2009

What lipstick shade would suit me?

I have extremely pale skin, piercing blue eyes, golden blonde hair, my lips arent that full, lower lip is fuller than upper lip, but not very small either. I've tried bright red and it looks AAAWFUL. I usually just stick to lip glosses, but i wonder what in the world i could use of lipstick that would suit?What lipstick shade would suit me?
A pale pink would make your lips look fuller and brighter, but it wouldn't stand out enough to look dumb.





These shades might be a little to metallic on you. (It's hard to tell)


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zci99iNhrig/Sc鈥?/a>





I think the 'wink for pink' one or the one just beneath that would be good:-)What lipstick shade would suit me?
Go with a pale rose colored lipstick-- you can't go wrong there. Try colors similar to the lip gloss colors you're used to. Generally if you have pale skin, light eyes, and light hair, you should stay away from darker colors. You could try a more saturated red that wouldn't come out so brightly or as opaquely if you would really like a red. You could also try more peachy colors if your complexion agrees with that. Try going to a makeup counter somewhere and ask a sales associate what colors are right for you. Good luck. :)
lip stick doesn't suit alot of people i look exactly like you and i never wear lip stick (it's not that ';in'; style) use lip plumper from sephora they make amazing lip plumpers! Dw if it tingles because thts wat it does. pale skin doesn't need lip stick because the pale skin makes lips look red.





Hope that helped
You could go to the Loreal or Covergirl website and you can have them find products and shades that'll suit your coloring...I just tried it today. They came up with all kinds of colors that I thought I'd be happy with.





I like the more neutral shades on me...I have light skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair.
have you ever tried using N.Y.C.'s cafe? i also have extremely pale skin, piercing blue eyes, and golden air. it is like when you described your self you described me. i tried it and it looks really great.
i use a corally orange colour barry m in superdrug do a great one and it reatils at something like 拢4 :)


hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting