Friday, December 11, 2009

What shade of lipstick should I wear?

I don't really know what shade of lipstick to wear when I wear brown eyeshadow that has a little bit of gold shimmer to it? I know nothing like cotton candy pink.What shade of lipstick should I wear?
you should use a deep red or regular red for a lipstickWhat shade of lipstick should I wear?
Red
you can go with the nude colors of lipstick, i think it would suit and blend on your eyeshadow color. Then try putting lip gloss afterwards. There are somel ipsticks that have gold shimmer as well, but it's too much if you put on eyeshadow with gold shimmer and a lipstick with gold shimmer too.


But ther nude color would look good. Try it. That would really look your lips kissable.
If you're using shimmer for your eyeshadow, try using a lipstick in a natural color. Since you already have a brown/gold on your eyelids, try a (not so bright) lip stick close to your natural lip color, but a tiny bit darker so it shows a little. You could use honey, copper, or a dark pink (or any other color you like) for your shade, depending on which one looks best with your skin. Good luck! Hope this helps! :-D
a red with an orange tint
idk green
I would take a deep, dark red, or a kind of light brown colour that matches ur other make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting