Friday, December 11, 2009

Which shades of lipstick will suit me?? i have a wheatish complexion. i am an Indian.?

many of the shades cn't be seen on my lips, it looks as if i have not worn any lipstick.


my complexion is same as the color of wheat. n lips are naturally reddish brown.





plss help me...m in a mess.... thanks a tonWhich shades of lipstick will suit me?? i have a wheatish complexion. i am an Indian.?
For your complexion I would recommend a plum hue that will highlight the beautiful blue undertones of Indian skin and be dark enough to show up well. Please not that plum is not purple. Plum is more akin to burgundy, only it has more purple than red in the mix. A good plum lipstick will remind you of the color of a rich red wine.Which shades of lipstick will suit me?? i have a wheatish complexion. i am an Indian.?
well mzybe u should try red first.


then like a soft pink.
Something around the hue of brick red. Shades of red are good for darker shades (I'm morena), think Pocahontas,=)





Don't go for lighter shades of pink, it's makes you look like you got washed out lips...





When you're not wearing lipstick, put on lip balm/lip gloss. Personally, I prefer petroleum jelly.
Hi there, Try putting a bit of your foundation on you lips and adding a clear lipgloss, it makes you lips look like a nude colour, Worth trying!
dark colors and shades will look good on you...but i need a picture of you so that it'll be more detailed and exact...as i've said a while ago..dark colors/shades..dark orange or drk pink...purple not lavender...red is good too. mix red and brown to make the colors look natural unto your lips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting