Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies...how many shades of lipstick/lip gloss and finger nail/toe nail polish do you have, and why?

None for me of either one. : ) I am totally serious!





I hate what makeup does to your skin and what polish and remover do to your nails and I won't even begin to tell you what goes in lipstick and other makeup. : O ) You will hardly ever see me wearing even the basics.





EDIT: Sawman, that is just.... sad. lolLadies...how many shades of lipstick/lip gloss and finger nail/toe nail polish do you have, and why?
at least 45 nail polishes why? I don't know i always need a different shade to match an outfit.


lipgloss's like 20


lots of makeup.





Mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Ladies...how many shades of lipstick/lip gloss and finger nail/toe nail polish do you have, and why?
i have about 10 shades of nail polish and 5 lip gloss


when i see one i like i usually get it and if there is a deal, like buy one get one free, i usually do that
not much i'n not really a fancy person, i only have simple colours like brown, black, pink uh i think i hav colours dat go with nything i wear. i hav way to much things when i think about it.
i have like : 15 lipglosses


%26amp; 10 clear lipgloss


and then like a million chapsticks haha.





and loads of toenail polish:


like 45 or something so much.





why: why not? i like experimenting
I am now the proud owner of one shade of lipstick, and one bottle of clear nail polish.....WHY, you ask???? My daughter's wedding...in three words. I also now own a 28 dollar bra for the same reason!
tons too many too count styles and times change so does the makeup and sometimes you just run out of your favorite stuff so you have to replace it
lip gloss: 42 i am addicted lol


nail polish: 15 i usual get my nails done professionaly
So many.


hhaa i lost count.


Everytime I go to the store I buy more.





I have to have everycolor so they will match.
The Mrs. doesn't wear any of that stuff and it kinda pi$$es me off! I never get to sample any :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting