Sunday, December 13, 2009

What shade of lipstick should I wear?

I'm only 13, so I want something only slightly colored. I have naturally tan skin (I was born with it), not orange skin, like white people that get a tan. No offence, just trying to explain!





I was thinking red, but only a thin layer. Pink lipstick doesn't really look right on me. I look fake with it on, and I'm a very natural person.What shade of lipstick should I wear?
okay first of all, dont wear lipSTICK wear lipGLOSS, because gloss has the perfect shade between color and shine, whereas, lipstick is all color, no shine. and if youre naturally tan thats fine and a nice red can do you well but dont do it to the extent that its almost trashy, if you wanna go with more clear and gloss but still a shade of color go with aerie lipgloss, you might not like the company, but try the lipglosses, theyre cheap, and theyre colors come in girly yet sophisticated colors.What shade of lipstick should I wear?
Your skin tone has warm undertones so a warm red is good. As you are only 13 choose a sheer lipstick or gloss which will look more subtle.


See these pics :


http://thebeautystop.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>


http://www.superbeautified.com/EX/articl鈥?/a>


These are a natural tone lipstick with olive skin :


http://cimg2.163.com/education/2006/11/2鈥?/a>


http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/3/7/鈥?/a>
Try Almost Lipstick by Clinique in Black Honey. It looks black in the tube, but goes on differently for everyone and has a great texture. On me it's a light cherry color, I prefer it to lip gloss because I hate the sticky, shiny sheen you get with lipgloss.





But...at $15 a tube it's kinda of expensive, but it does last a long time.
trie a natrual pink or a light brown my mom went ot colledge for cosmo and she taught me all the right shades for every skin color so try to ware a very pale pink or a rose color for the red not dark colors or light browns for a mor natural look.
Yes, red is a very classic look, and looks good on about anyone. To tone it down, put on a thin layer, and top it with either shimmer, clear, or gold-nude lipgloss.


And I think your confusing sun-tan with spray-tan! ;)
use transparent lipstick. it's impossible to look fake in that. and since you're young, it will help you look polished and not a drama queen.
imo you're too young to be wearing lipstick. D8 wear lip gloss or something. A dark coloured lip gloss would look nice with your tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting